The HiLight P3R is a compact rechargeable laser sight that is specially designed to fit subcompact pistols but also works well with all sizes of handguns that have a rail. The bright red laser is visible in both light and dark environments.The easy to use ambidextrous push buttons located on both sides of the laser, allow users to quickly turn the laser on or off. The built-in battery can be easily recharged using the USB cable and power adapter provided.
TM-R model: Red Laser: Class IIIa 532nm (<5mw)
Battery Type: Built-in lithium rechargeable battery
Dimension (L x H x W): 1.8" x 1.1" x 0.8"; Weight: 1.1 oz
* It requires a standard rail, and please make sure your handgun has a rail before you place order.
* Make sure at least 1.1" space between the rail groove and the trigger guard.
* If the gap between the rail groove and trigger guard is more than 1.3", the switch might be bit hard to reach. This typically happens to full size handguns with single rail groove.
* If not sure, please contact us.
Following Brands/Models have tested
Springfield: subcompact, compact and full-size Smith & Wesson: handguns with accessory rails like
* M&P and SD series but not SW series.
* Sig Sauer: Models with accessory rails.
* Beretta: PX4 Storm
* Walther: PPQ, P99, PPS, PPX, PK380
* Taurus: models with accessory rail, including millennium handguns.
* Ruger: SR9C, SR40C, SR22